Michael Raphael
& The Mystic Hours
Your Subtitle text

Listener Comments

Showing: 1-9 of 12
RJ Welsh said:   July 5, 2011 12:46 pm PST
Michael sings like an angel and brings such power and passion to his music that he carries the listener away with him; whatever road he travels. His rendition of Hallelujah always brings tears to my eyes.

Veronica Valles said:   May 26, 2011 4:57 am PST
There is a power that is so strong in Michael. It is one of the pure knowingness of Love expressing in Song. Deep, rich, lyrical, soulful...this CD allows me to dance daily in TRUTH. Michael's presence as a singer, teacher, spiritual guide has had an amazing influence on my life. I am grateful for him, grateful for this CD, grateful for all the GOOD he shares in this world.

Rebecca Heller said:   May 22, 2011 9:53 pm PST
Thank you, Michael, for getting your music out there. When I listen to your album your amazing voice and passion for life are a wonderful addition to my home. I hope to see perform live soon!

Valerie Oliver said:   May 22, 2011 2:11 pm PST
I was always so pleased when Michael Raphael was a featured singer at CSL. His beautiful voice and obvious passion for music shine through him. I could feel he truly believed and felt each and every word he sang and I, in response, felt and believed it as well.

Luna Jade said:   May 22, 2011 12:10 pm PST
Michael, I am so happy for you that you're getting your music out there. I love the positive message you enfold in your lyrics. I think "A Light In You" is my favorite... just beautiful. Blessings and best wishes... Luna

Dragan said:   May 18, 2011 9:52 am PST
I was pleasantly surprised. Did not know you have a such a beautiful voice. Light in you and Hallelujah are the best. I am so glad that I met You, your wife and your kids, because it gives me strength in what I do, knowing that I am not alone into this. I do feel sometimes that I don't belong in this mess, yet I deeply know inside that this is why I am here - to help cleaning it. Back to your music, piano or even better a keyboard and some lighting behind would create an incredible effect and enhance your voice. I like electronic music, but that is just my preference. You speak from the heart and that's what matters. I think you should sing at one of the qigong events. I say, go for it!

David Brennan said:   May 18, 2011 5:39 am PST
Watching Michael sing is truly being able to feel a perfect God expression of his passion for music. He exudes the love of Spirit and it flows through his every word.

bert schouten said:   May 17, 2011 5:16 am PST
I loved your live performance of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah! You have the capacity to give it your all, immersing your whole being into the song and radiating to the audience at multiple levels. Also really appreciated your original songs that tell so much about the soul singing them.

Arnie Welber said:   May 17, 2011 1:22 am PST
Michael Raphael is a professional voice bringing love in unity spiritual prayer that warrants serious attention to a artist intention. Fresh original lyrics that deserve a live audience.

Sign My Guest Book